1. Commencement of hire: Hire of the wedding car will commence from the time the wedding car arrives at the pick up address. If the vehicle arrives late due to circumstances beyond our control, the hire will commence from the new time of arrival.
2. Confirmation: A confirmation of the booking will be sent on receipt of a deposit paid by credit/debit card.
3. Deposit/ Balance: A minimum deposit of £50 must be paid to secure your booking.The full balance of the hire can be paid in advance by paypal or in cash on the day at the start of the hire.
4. Extra costs: Any extra costs such as additional hours or extra drop offs not on the original paperwork must be paid for in full on completion of hire. Extra drop offs @ £10, additional hours@£75 per hour
5. Delays: Magic Moments accepts no responsibility for any delays however caused.
6. Substitute wedding car: Magic Moments reserve the right to substitute the vehicle at any time in the event of mechanical or other failure with one or more cars.
7. Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation by hirer deposit will be foreited. Cancel charges as follows:
More than 30 days before date of hire - deposit only
Between 20 and 30 days before date of hire - 50% of total hire charge
Between 10 and 19 days before date of hire - 70% of total hire charge
Less than 10 days before date of hire - total car hire charge
8. Damage: The hirer takes responsibility for all or any damage to the wedding car or its contents, by themselves or their guests up to £100 or the cost of the clean up or repair, which ever is greater. This includes sickness,spillages,fabric tears,or excessive mess.
9. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden in the wedding cars. Anybody found smoking the hire will be terminated without the settlement of any refund.
10. Food: The consumption of food is not allowed within the car.
11. Minors: Magic Moments takes no responsibility for the supervision of minors
12. Illegal substances: Magic Moments will take no responsibility for the use or transportation of illegal substances within the wedding car. Any client found doing so the hire will be immediately terminated without refunds
13. Conduct: The hirer is responsible for the conduct off all the passengers in the wedding car.
14. Abusive behaviour: Magic Moments reserves the right to terminate the hire due to unruly/abusive passengers, whether towards the driver, passengers or the general public without refund
15. Broken glasses: Broken glasses will be charged at £10 payment will be collected at end of hire.
16. Extra pickups: Any extra pick ups not on the original paperwork will be charged at £10 and must be paid on completion of hire.
Our cookies collect information about how our visitors use our website i.e which pages we are most visited. These cookies do not collect any information that identifies the visitor. It is only used to improve how the website works